Birtherism: down but not out
posted at 12:00 pm on April 27, 2011 by Steven Den Beste
Now you know this won’t be the end of birtherism, don’t you? (deep breath)
It’s a fake! It was created last Tuesday, not in 1961! Joseph K. Frdlthmph couldn’t possible have signed it because he died three weeks before the supposed date of the document!
Hey, look! Times New Roman!
Hope springs eternal in the conspiracy theorist’s heart. And in the empty space between their ears.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation