Birtherism: down but not out
posted at 12:00 pm on April 27, 2011 by Steven Den Beste
Now you know this won’t be the end of birtherism, don’t you? (deep breath)
It’s a fake! It was created last Tuesday, not in 1961! Joseph K. Frdlthmph couldn’t possible have signed it because he died three weeks before the supposed date of the document!
Hey, look! Times New Roman!
Hope springs eternal in the conspiracy theorist’s heart. And in the empty space between their ears.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Two House Dems demand Lerner resignation after using lobbyist to stage modified limited hangout
- Feelgood video of the day
- New liberal idea: Let’s raise $660 million online in a month to buy the LA Times before the Koch brothers can
- Of Course It Troubles Me. Are You Kidding Me?
- Friendly reminder from the White House about ObamaCare: “It’s. The. Law.”