Live Action: Planned Parenthood Mammogram Lies Exposed
posted at 11:11 am on March 30, 2011 by Lori Ziganto
The left has been frantically pushing the spin regarding Planned Parenthood and the recent move, via the Pence Amendment, to stop providing them with federal funding (from we, the taxpayers). Screeching things like “If you defund Planned Parenthood, women will die! They won’t be able to get mammograms. Why do you hate women and their girl bits?”
As many of us know, Planned Parenthood does not, nor have they ever, provided mammograms. That has not stopped them from outright lying about this in an attempt to scare people into giving them money:
“Most prominently, Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards recently appeared on The Joy Behar Show to oppose the Pence Amendment to end Planned Parenthood’s taxpayer subsidies, claiming, “If this bill ever becomes law, millions of women in this country are gonna lose their healthcare access–not to abortion services–to basic family planning, you know, mammograms.”
Oh really, Cecile Richards? Care to explain these videos taken by Live Action?
I won’t hold my breath.
Originally posted at That’s What She Said:
Recently in the Green Room:
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style
- Good news from Piers Morgan: Obama’s a perfect physical specimen