March Primary Survey: Polls are now open
posted at 12:01 am on March 7, 2011 by Patrick Ishmael
Note also that there’s also been a roster update this month to reflect changes in the race. John Thune has been removed as an option for President because he has formally declared his intention not to participate in the race. That said, I have left him as a vice presidential option.
Also note that if Chris Christie and Paul Ryan continue to express their disinterest in running for President, they will be removed from the topline question next month but remain as VP options. Because they’re grassroots favorites, they’re still being asked about their intentions and may still be coaxed into running. However, as their personal positions are crystal clear (Example: “Short of suicide, I don’t really know what I’d have to do to convince you people that I’m not running. I’m not running!”), another month denying interest will place them into the same position as Thune. I welcome your feedback.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation