Green Room

Bill Clinton’s Private Island Rendezvous with Sex-Offender, Teen Girls

posted at 9:05 am on March 7, 2011 by

It’s no secret that Bill Clinton has long been friends with convicted sex-offender Jeffrey Epstein. Epstein has contributed to both Bill and Hillary’s campaigns. But no one knew about the night Bill spent on Epstein’s private Caribbean island with three underage girls until now:

‘Bill must have known about Jeffrey’s girls. There were three desks in the living area of the villa on the island. ‘They were covered with pictures of Jeffrey shaking hands with famous people and photos of naked girls, including one of me that Jeffrey had at all his houses, lying in a hammock.

‘We all dined together that night. Jeffrey was at the head of the table. Bill was at his left. I sat across from him. Emmy Tayler, Ghislaine’s blonde British assistant, sat at my right.

‘Ghislaine was at Bill’s left and at the left of Ghislaine there were two olive-skinned brunettes who’d flown in with us from New York. ‘I’d never met them before. I’d say they were no older than 17, very innocent-looking.

‘They weren’t there for me. They weren’t there for Jeffrey or Ghislaine because I was there to have sex with Jeffrey on the trip. ‘Maybe Jeffrey thought they would entertain Bill, but I saw no evidence that he was interested in them.

Sure he wasn’t. Bill never expressed interest in…oh, wait. Never mind.

There’s also this interesting tidbit:

‘I only ever met Bill twice but Jeffrey had told me that they were good friends. ‘I asked, “How come?” and he laughed and said, “He owes me some favours.”

Now what favors would Epstein have done for Bill such that he felt the ex-President owed him?

The other big news in the Epstein story today is that the FBI may reopen the case. For more on that check here.

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

Uh-oh.

princetrumpet on March 7, 2011 at 9:39 AM

Wow.

I only recently saw the movie “Taken,” and I can’t help but think of that billionaire in Paris when I read about this Epstein guy. Absolutely revolting that he is even allowed on the street, much less hobnobbing with former Presidents of the U.S.

Bill’s got a lot of ‘splainin’ to do about thsi one.

rockmom on March 7, 2011 at 10:11 AM

I would imagine this won’t make hc very happy for this news to come out on hubby!
L

letget on March 7, 2011 at 10:53 AM

Dude.

Count to 10 on March 7, 2011 at 11:05 AM

Bill’s got a lot of ‘splainin’ to do about thsi one.

rockmom on March 7, 2011 at 10:11 AM

Bill’s got a lot of ‘splainin’ to do about a lot of stuff he won’t be held accountable for in this lifetime.

gryphon202 on March 7, 2011 at 11:20 AM

L

letget on March 7, 2011 at 10:53 AM

Well considering that they view and use each other as political tools, and considering this wouldn’t be the first SVU-type crime Clinton was ever credibly accused of, don’t hold your breath.

gryphon202 on March 7, 2011 at 11:21 AM

Birds of a feather flock together.
Remember when Bill was in South America, & he was caught buying bikinis? And he said they were for his daughter? That story didn’t have “legs”, for whatever reason.

itsnotaboutme on March 7, 2011 at 1:29 PM

Wow.

Bill’s got a lot of ‘splainin’ to do about thsi one.

rockmom on March 7, 2011 at 10:11 AM

I pictured the same sort of thing. This is disgusting.

jeffn21 on March 8, 2011 at 11:00 AM

Is it possible Hillary is considering a run, or was asked to, and this story is being leaked to suppress that? C’mon. How long have certain people known about this, but kept a lid on it?

Everything seems to be kept mum, til it can be used to favor, or destroy someone.

capejasmine on March 8, 2011 at 12:54 PM

Serial sexual predators can’t change their stripes.

Roy Rogers on March 8, 2011 at 4:41 PM

The “aristocracy of pull”, anyone?

TASS71 on March 8, 2011 at 6:18 PM

I guess when old Jeff Epstein was not providing “dates” for his pal BillyBoob, he was over in the UK paying off Fergie’s debts and insinuating himself into the Royal Family.

BigAlSouth on March 9, 2011 at 6:16 AM