2010 US Midterm Election Challenge; Update: Results
posted at 1:27 am on October 28, 2010 by Patrick Ishmael
(If this doesn’t display immediately or is misformatted, press F5 or click here.)
Update: Pretty much complete results follow below. Click the link above if you’d still like to join the prediction fun; currently the survey-taker total is over 1100 readers.
Recently in the Green Room:
- IRS To Pro-Life Groups: You Know You’re Gonna Have To Give Up This Whole Protest Thing, Right?
- Two House Dems demand Lerner resignation after using lobbyist to stage modified limited hangout
- Feelgood video of the day
- New liberal idea: Let’s raise $660 million online in a month to buy the LA Times before the Koch brothers can
- Of Course It Troubles Me. Are You Kidding Me?