What Dreams Are Made Of: Our Last Best Hope
posted at 1:30 pm on September 24, 2010 by Lori Ziganto
Jim Geraghty over at NRO describes the following video this way:
But all of this arrogant, out-of-control government triggered the creation of an idea: a broad-based popular movement that vehemently and overwhelmingly pushes back in the opposite direction. You might call an… Inception.
At least that’s the thought I had as I listened to this excellent short video over at RedState.
I can’t say it better than Jim did. And the video, The Last Best Hope, created and produced by Ben Howe, speaks for itself. Please watch – and expect goose bumps:
Cross-posted from NewsReal
Follow Lori on Twitter
Recently in the Green Room:
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 4:1-11
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained