What Dreams Are Made Of: Our Last Best Hope
posted at 1:30 pm on September 24, 2010 by Lori Ziganto
Jim Geraghty over at NRO describes the following video this way:
But all of this arrogant, out-of-control government triggered the creation of an idea: a broad-based popular movement that vehemently and overwhelmingly pushes back in the opposite direction. You might call an… Inception.
At least that’s the thought I had as I listened to this excellent short video over at RedState.
I can’t say it better than Jim did. And the video, The Last Best Hope, created and produced by Ben Howe, speaks for itself. Please watch – and expect goose bumps:
Cross-posted from NewsReal
Follow Lori on Twitter
Recently in the Green Room:
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style
- Good news from Piers Morgan: Obama’s a perfect physical specimen