Sharron Angle Is Way Too Honest To Be A Senator
posted at 1:07 pm on August 3, 2010 by Legal Insurrection
Sharron Angle admitted that she tries to manage press relations to receive favorable coverage, which is what every candidate tries to do.
Outrage! Shock! How Dare She!
And not just from the usual suspects.
How refreshing! Truth! More please!
Now Harry Reid would never make such a mistake. He’s too much the politician to tell the truth about his media strategy, such as why he is ducking and running from a debate with Angle (he’s “too busy” for several months).
Cross-posted with updates at Legal Insurrection Blog
Recently in the Green Room:
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 4:1-11
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained