This Could Be Happening: Kate Gosselin Goes Camping With Sarah Palin
posted at 1:36 pm on July 23, 2010 by Diane Suffern
Forget ex-husband Jon — Kate Gosselin could rename her TLC hit Sarah & Kate Plus 8! In Touch can exclusively reveal that Kate and her brood have traveled to Alaska with cameras in tow to meet up with the northern state’s most famous resident, Sarah Palin. “Sarah, Kate and the kids will go camping,” a source says, adding that Sarah’s father, a retired science teacher, and brother, a third-grade educator, will conduct a hands-on natural history lesson for 9-year-old twins Mady and Cara, and 6-year-old sextuplets Aaden, Joel, Collin, Leah, Hannah and Alexis. A mother of a big family herself, former vice presidential candidate Sarah is thrilled about the upcoming visit. “She’s excited because it will be fun and educational for the children. Sarah will even teach Kate how to avoid bears!” the insider adds.
Kate Gosselin is no stranger to the odd scandal, even if most were the antics of her browbeaten lump of an ex- husband, Jon. While I’m not necessarily opposed to the show concept itself, one wonders what the logic was in approving the project. If Sarah wishes to avoid the indelible stain of reality TV notoriety, would taping one with Kate “Dancing with the Stars” Gosselin be the way to go?
Discuss amongst yourselves.
UPDATE Well, this is awkward. (via MadisonConservative)
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation