Green Room

“About all those lies I told about the Palins…” says Levi Johnston

posted at 7:51 pm on July 6, 2010 by

Notorious, fame-stalking baby-daddy Levi Johnston has revealed to People Magazine that he lied about the Palin family:

“Last year, after Bristol and I broke up, I was unhappy and a little angry. Unfortunately, against my better judgment, I publicly said things about the Palins that were not completely true,” he tells PEOPLE exclusively. “I have already privately apologized to Todd and Sarah. Since my statements were public, I owe it to the Palins to publicly apologize.”

I’m shocked, Levi.  You mean all that time you were pretending to be naked in Playgirl, whoring around with Z-listers like Kathy Griffin, soaking in the attention from Palin-hating liberal Hollywood, you were just trying to cash in on your 15 minutes by shaming the mother of your child?  I’m so disillusioned.  If I can’t trust you, who can I trust?

Bristol released her own statement:

“Part of co-parenting is creating healthy and honest relationships between the parents. Tripp one day needs to know the truth and needs to know that even if a mistake is made the honorable thing to do is to own up to it.”

In all seriousness, I suspect he’s sincere.  He knows the hatred the Left holds for the Palins and sacrificing his tenuously favorable standing in the media for a toilet-bowl scum reputation (which the Palin family enjoys) must mean somethingRight?

Let’s hope for the best, if anything for that precious little one.

__

Addendum: Totally didn’t see this.  Apologies!

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

OK, he’s got confession — good for the soul and all that.

Now let’s see how he does at penance/atonement.

cthulhu on July 6, 2010 at 8:31 PM

Let’s hope he’s not still following the money, you know?

Bee on July 6, 2010 at 8:42 PM

Remember who was paying this guy?

Roll Industries. Roll Nuts, POM, Sunkist, etc.

Mrs. Roll Industries daughter’s godmother is, wait for it, Zsa Zsa Huffington!

BTW, how many knew that Rahm Emanuel’s brother Ari is Kathy Griffin’s agent?

What a tangled web we weave.

gary4205 on July 6, 2010 at 9:52 PM

Addendum: Totally didn’t see this. Apologies!

Actually, the headlines provides fodder for all of you talented writers and guest bloggers! Glad you jumped on this one, too, as I can’t think of scummier scum than people like Levi Johnston.

And I suspect that he’s had an about face because even Hollywood will only tolerate just so much sewer scum, and will begin to blacklist those who try to make a living off of other people’s skeletons. Especially people who make things up that can’t be verified. Intentionally trying to destroy others with lies and half-baked stories doesn’t sit well, even with that crowd.

And I remember reading a few months ago where Levi went to one of the more notable Hollywood gatherings, and was all but completely ignored by everyone there. Think he got the message after a couple more like that, probably, resulting in a rude awakening when doors were slammed in his face. (Note: Yes, I worked in the TV Entertainment related industry late in my business admin career. For a company that won an Emmy. So I became well familiar with those shark-infested waters. ;) )

KendraWilder on July 7, 2010 at 7:18 AM

KendraWilder on July 7, 2010 at 7:18 AM

Thanks! :)

About Levi: Totally agree.

I’m a bit biased. I was a single mom, so, I’m defensive over Bristol/Tripp. While I’m a firm believer in redemption, his actions went above and beyond normal deadbeat dad-ery. He didn’t just ride off on a snowmobile into the sunset, he sold them out, literally. We’ll see how this goes, but, look who is making all the money now? Bristol and mama Palin.

I’m wary but hoping for the best for this family. Time will tell.

Bee on July 7, 2010 at 8:18 AM

He’s young. I suspect the Left wore him down/seduced him to the dark side. He’s apologized in private & in public, I am willing to give him a chance to show that he’s redeemed himself.

rbj on July 7, 2010 at 10:36 AM

Levi’s shirt: I tried the skank for money thingy and all I got is a stupid child-support bill.

Wrong family name and didn’t go to Harvard. Sorry, dude.

Feedie on July 7, 2010 at 8:09 PM

The two losers Andrew Sullivan and Chuck Johnson both claim that the Palin’s bought him off! Yeah right that is a logical explanation.

Hilts on July 7, 2010 at 10:03 PM

Hahaha. That’s the funniest thing I’ve heard all day. Somebody’s off their Thorazine. Multiple somebodys.

Feedie on July 7, 2010 at 10:30 PM