Top 20 Photos From the Gulf that Obama Doesn’t Want You to See
posted at 9:33 am on July 4, 2010 by directorblue
It’s Day 74 and President Barack Obama is laser-focused — spending every waking moment — on the Gulf oil spill. Uhm, plus comprehensive immigration reform. And firing general officers who insult his battered image. Oh, and regulating CO2 emissions, too.
Although Obama appears to have ordered a media blackout of the Gulf disaster, a relative few shocking photos have leaked out thanks to enterprising area residents. You won’t be seeing these in your local paper, that’s for sure.
Maybe after Key West, Miami Beach and Fort Lauderdale are coated in oil, the President will begin paying attention.
Update: Spill continues to pump oil into Gulf, but White House successfully plugs leaks — of information on websites, from journalists, and local officials
Recently in the Green Room:
- Programming note: Guest-hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show tonight w/ MKH
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style