Mexican pirates mess with Texas
posted at 9:16 am on May 21, 2010 by Pundette
Will Congress applaud this, too? Don’t put it past them.
SAN ANTONIO – With machine-guns in hand, Mexico’s deadliest cartel is patrolling the waters of a Texas border lake.
These pirates have already ambushed three, possibly four boats, operating with virtual impunity as they make off with cash and electronics.
It’s happening on Falcon Lake in Zapata, 200 yards from the Mexican border.
Video report here.
Where the heck are the Feds?
Oh, right. The Obama administration has taken its stand with Mexico, and against the US. There’s no will to protect Americans under siege. Perhaps the Feds will intervene when Texans fight back. Intervene against the Texans, that is.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation