The Shortest Column Ever on Wall Street Regulation
posted at 8:05 pm on April 16, 2010 by Jazz Shaw
I believe in regulation of the banking industry. If you screw up, we don’t bail you out. Then you go bankrupt. Next, smaller more efficient entities suck up the customers who still need your services. Congratulations… you’ve been regulated.
There, ladies and gentlemen, is the shortest piece of legislation ever seen in Congress. Now who can we get to introduce and vote for it?
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation