Obama was right about that precipice
posted at 9:04 pm on April 8, 2010 by Pundette
A CBS News poll shows that ObamaCare’s popularity has fallen off dramatically since the day of its passage. It appears that Americans aren’t as inclined to reward politicians for defying them as the Democrats had hoped. The CBS News poll shows that ObamaCare is now 10 percentage points less popular than it was on the day of its passage. On March 22, Americans opposed ObamaCare by 11 points (48 to 37 percent). Now they oppose it by 21 points (53 to 32 percent).
And from FOXNews via Allahpundit:
[Obama's] favorable rating’s exactly one point higher than … the IRS’s. And the IRS’s rating is several points higher than both the Democrats’ and the Republicans’ ratings.
But of course he’s above caring about those silly poll thingies.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Two House Dems demand Lerner resignation after using lobbyist to stage modified limited hangout
- Feelgood video of the day
- New liberal idea: Let’s raise $660 million online in a month to buy the LA Times before the Koch brothers can
- Of Course It Troubles Me. Are You Kidding Me?
- Friendly reminder from the White House about ObamaCare: “It’s. The. Law.”