Tom Brady Urges World to Turn Off Lights for One Hour, But Not During a Pats Night Game
posted at 8:35 am on March 14, 2010 by dougpowers
From the “What happens when athletes marry enviro-wacko supermodels” file:
Supermodel Gisele Bündchen and husband, NFL great Tom Brady have recently shown their support for WWF’s Earth Hour by filming two videos that encourage people around the world to join them in turning off their lights for Earth Hour on Saturday, March 27th at 8:30 pm.
They’re still peddling the man-made “climate change” hoax and presumably have settled on going dark as the best way to make sure nobody can see Al Gore pick-pocketing the world:
I hereby not only pledge to turn all my lights off for one hour that day, but for a full eight hours — just like I do every night.
If Tom really wants to save some energy on lights, he’ll stop worrying about the lamp in my living room and instead maybe cancel a few of those night games at Gillette Stadium:
Or maybe if there were fewer lights on Tom’s wife, the polar ice caps could be saved:
Cross-posted at DougPowers.com
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation