WELCOME TO A NEW SEASON NASCAR FANS! — OPEN THREAD
posted at 2:21 pm on February 13, 2010 by Rovin
As the green flag drops on the Nationwide race, (live on ESPN 2), welcome Nascar fans to an open thread. Will Danica finish the race?
NASCAR DOT COM.
Update: Who’s going to win today’s Daytona 500?
*2010 Daytona 500 – Daytona International Speedway – Feb. 14, 2010
Tony Stewart 7/1
Kyle Busch 8/1
Jimmie Johnson 10/1
Dale Earnhardt Jr 10/1
Kevin Harvick 12/1
Kasey Kahne 12/1
Jeff Gordon 12/1
Denny Hamlin 12/1
Kurt Busch 15/1
Mark Martin 15/1
Carl Edwards 18/1
Matt Kenseth 20/1
Juan Pablo Montoya 20/1
Clint Bowyer 25/1
David Ragan 25/1
Greg Biffle 25/1
Ryan Newman 30/1
Jeff Burton 30/1
Jamie McMurray 30/1
James Christopher McMurray
born June 3, 1976 in Joplin, Missouri) is an American race car driver. McMurray is best known for winning the 2002 UAW-GM Quality 500 as a substitute driver in his second Winston Cup start. He currently drives the #1 Bass Pro Shops Chevrolet Impala SS full-time in the Sprint Cup Series for Earnhardt Ganassi Racing. He won the 2010 Daytona 500 in his first race with EGR.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style
- Good news from Piers Morgan: Obama’s a perfect physical specimen