Joe Biden to Scott Brown: I want to talk to you about your daughters!
posted at 6:35 pm on February 4, 2010 by Cassy Fiano
Good ‘ole Joe Biden. He’s always good for a laugh.
At Scott Brown’s swearing in ceremony, which took place about an hour and a half ago, Joe Biden made a rather interesting remark. After the oath was taken, Biden and Brown had some friendly chatting going on… during which Joe Biden said to Brown, “I’d like to talk to you about your daughters!” Wonder if this just might have been a reference to when Scott Brown notoriously told a national TV audience that his daughters were available.
Good ‘ole Joe Biden… always good for a laugh. I’m curious: does Joe Biden actually have any kind of filter between his brain and his mouth? My guess would be no.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation