Newsweek Obama Cover Gallery
posted at 9:59 am on December 21, 2009 by Track-A-'Crat
If you thought that TIME’s shrine to President Obama was bad enough (and it was), then just wait until you get a load of Newsweek’s unfaltering obsequiousness. Same deal as last time, guys – click the pics for the respective galleries:
No post on Newsweek is ever complete without mention of its assistant managing editor Evan Thomas, he of Obama’s “sort of God” fame, so here it is.
There is, thankfully, a silver-lining: Newsweek’s woes are even graver than TIME’s. Jim Geraghty notes that Newsweek has lost almost $30 million this year, Ed Driscoll here chronicles its assorted troubles, and Bill O’Reilly believes that the publication won’t survive 2010.
Let’s hope that they’re right.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget