Going, Going,. . .
posted at 9:36 am on December 9, 2009 by Howard Portnoy
I love pictures. They’re so. . . truthful. You can be president and spout all the baloney you want to about how the country was at the financial brink and you rescued it, about jobs that you “saved” or “created,” about how the American people long for a single-payer health care system or a European-style socialist democracy.
In the end the truth will out. The moderate voters who swallowed your shallow and insincere promises will come to their senses. They will paint you a picture to show exactly what they think of you. This is today’s picture:
How many more pictures will it take before the lines converge?
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation