Going, Going,. . .
posted at 9:36 am on December 9, 2009 by Howard Portnoy
I love pictures. They’re so. . . truthful. You can be president and spout all the baloney you want to about how the country was at the financial brink and you rescued it, about jobs that you “saved” or “created,” about how the American people long for a single-payer health care system or a European-style socialist democracy.
In the end the truth will out. The moderate voters who swallowed your shallow and insincere promises will come to their senses. They will paint you a picture to show exactly what they think of you. This is today’s picture:
How many more pictures will it take before the lines converge?
Recently in the Green Room:
- IRS To Pro-Life Groups: You Know You’re Gonna Have To Give Up This Whole Protest Thing, Right?
- Two House Dems demand Lerner resignation after using lobbyist to stage modified limited hangout
- Feelgood video of the day
- New liberal idea: Let’s raise $660 million online in a month to buy the LA Times before the Koch brothers can
- Of Course It Troubles Me. Are You Kidding Me?