Green Room

John Wiley Price, King of Idiots

posted at 9:26 am on December 4, 2009 by

This is already doing the rounds elsewhere, but the innate stupidity of Dallas County Commissioner John Wiley Price is so monumental that it’s worth re-posting as often as possible.

This guy makes Rep. Corrine Brown look intelligent.  If you really want to know what made Price go berserk on this occasion (not that it ever takes much, judging by his reputation), then this article explains it.

As for me, I’m interested in how strictly Price adheres to the Left’s the-louder-I-shout-the-more-right-I-am stratagem.  What a petulant brat.  Histrionics of this kind might excite the brainless base, but you’re otherwise just exposing your own idiocy, JWP.  He’s a sure-fire inclusion in the next round-up of Lesser-Known Democratic Kleptocrats.

Not that eruptions of this kind are unusual for him.  He broke the ankle of a white construction worker in 1991, and shamelessly played the race card in his own defense.  His lawyer, Billy Ravkind, joined in the fun and games, helpfully explaining that,

Race has got everything to do with everything.

Which really clears up a lot of things for me.  Even better still, Price was subsequently acquitted “amid speculation that a guilty verdict might have sparked the kind of racial violence that recently struck Los Angeles.”

So much for equality before the law.

If Price seems familiar, that’s because he’s the dunce who threw a wobbly when the very same fellow commissioner (Kenneth Mayfield) said “black-hole” in front of him last year:

Which then prompted another guy in the vicinity to jump on the solidarity bandwagon and demand an apology for the insensitivity with which “black-hole” was uttered.

I don’t even know where to begin.

Is it possible for a nation to survive deliberate stupidity of this depth?

Cross-posted.

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

Dude needs to get a life.

thebrokenrattle on December 4, 2009 at 9:48 AM

Affirmative Action!

ExpressoBold on December 4, 2009 at 10:26 AM

Can’t watch every looney tune that opens his/her rat trap whenever they get their shorts in a pc wad. An no, the country can’t survive as well as it could with this crowd in charge.

Kissmygrits on December 4, 2009 at 11:14 AM

thebrokenrattle – problem is, he sees himself as a crusader righting all the wrongs inflicted on everyone else by conservatives. That is what passes for his life.

ExpressoBold – and voting in ignorance. It’s a winning combination.

Kissmygrits – That sounds like a challenge. The number of Left-wingers struck down by incurable dumbness is immense, we can but try to keep up…

Track-A-'Crat on December 4, 2009 at 12:08 PM

Uhm. This country elected a man almost this ridiculous to lead the whole shebang, so I’m not sure we can survive it unless we get the dingleberry out of office in 2012.

The race card is a dangerous thing because it has allowed men like this and Obama and Rev. Wright and Sharpton, etc., to act like little children and/or have absolutely knowledge of the job they seek yet still be elected by the people. There is no other reason THAN the race card for these men to win as they have. It’s a shame, but it’s reality.

I keep hoping that someday this will no longer be an issue and that people on both sides will cease to view someone based on their skin color or religion, but based on the behavior of this president and those in his party, I believe that time has yet to come.

Mad Mad Monica on December 4, 2009 at 3:04 PM

I meant “absolutely NO knowledge of the job they seek” in the above, I apologize for my Parkinson’s clumsy finners.

Mad Mad Monica on December 4, 2009 at 3:05 PM

Oh, jeez, John-Wiley is old news. He stopped being relevant here years ago. I think it was back in the 70′s that I got stuck in one of his Parkland street-crossing protests.

As was noticeable in the vid, he threw his fit and didn’t get his way. Nothing has worked to get him to act civilly over the years. His tantrums are to show off to his base.

To put it as PC as I can, he keeps his job as a Dallas County Commissioner at the expense of other could be politicians who share similar traits and characteristics. Many of whom would be better for the county and their constituency.

Eddie Bernice isn’t any smarter than him but she knows not to use her own arguments or talking points. Which, at least puts her miles (kilometers, I’m trying to be international nowdays) ahead of her comrade from the Houston area.

cozmo on December 4, 2009 at 10:48 PM

PRice is a f@#$ing a$$hole.e Period.

Midas on December 5, 2009 at 12:03 PM

Hey, I thought I didn’t have to hear anything from or about this lunatic when I moved away from DFW!

Sekhmet on December 6, 2009 at 1:09 AM