Health Care, Defined
posted at 9:41 am on November 25, 2009 by Track-A-'Crat
I didn’t photoshop the pic, swear to God. Looky here for the original.
Obama’s proposed health care diktat has made it into the dictionary.
But not quite how he’d have wanted it to do so.
It’s featured not under “awesome”, “brilliant” or “taxtastic”, having been instead chosen to demonstrate the proper usage of “much-vaunted.”
Whomsoever is responsible for this entry, I love you.
I’m not sure how long it’s been like this, nor how much longer it’ll last before being “corrected”, but let’s just enjoy the moment. This is a victory akin to knocking Belgium out of a European conflagration, but I’ll take them all, big and infinitesimally small.
You know that you’ve got a problem, though, when even the dictionary starts mocking you.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation