Green Room

posted at 8:55 am on November 20, 2009 by

Yawwwwwwwn.

Time to wake up, put on my $500+

USA/

and go for a

dog

Once that’s done comes a quick change from Shorts Outfit #1 (dog-walking gear) to Shorts Outfit #2 (tourist gear)

shorts

Fun’s over: now for the serious stuff.

So, armed with a $900 (or was it $6,000?) handbag

handbag

I’m now ready to face world leaders

berlus

and their better-halves

bruni

Though sparse, I spend what little free time I have after making sacrifices for everyone else tending to my lead-ridden veggie patch

Food-Michelle Obama-Iron Chef

and reading

female-force

Great day so far!  I feel

rainbow

and not

angry

Being FLOTUS, I can call on some help in preparing dinner

cook

before putting on my glad-rags

nottowear

and hitting the town.

Some haters criticized my choice of clothing, given what was scheduled for before cocktails – it’s enough to make me

mad

Just time for a quick prayer

benedict

before catching some zzz’s (6:17 – 6:37)

and dreaming of Utopia.

Ahhhhhh.

PS: The clip above is un-embeddable, but it’s still up at YouTube and is well worth watching Michelle surrender to the Sandman during the funeral proceedings…

Cross-posted.

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

Mario is thinking;What does a shemale wear under her/his dress? I’m not wearing anything under this apron but a dayglo orange condom to match my clogs. Come on Alton, lets dance!

inevitable on November 20, 2009 at 11:24 AM

Only one pic with the ‘Boob Belt’? I thought those were all the rage..ya know, since she is such a fashionista. (barf)

ZeeMI on November 20, 2009 at 11:35 AM

inevitable – Thank you for conjuring up all sorts of images that I didn’t want floating around in my mind.

ZeeMI – Don’t you worry, there’s a whole collection of boob belt pics for a later date. In the meantime, though, here’s one to keep you going

Track-A-'Crat on November 20, 2009 at 11:45 AM

It boogles the mind that the Obamabots can actually call her stylish with a straight face. Forgetting her perpetual angry look, the woman seems to go out of her way to find whatever trend will look the worst on her.

Of all those outfits the only ones that make her look good is the 4th one were she’s wearing the slacks and white top and the 12th one of her in the orange print where she and BO are walking. Everything else makes her look like crap.

katiejane on November 20, 2009 at 12:09 PM

From some of these pictures, our mo looks like she could be a really mean person. I bet bho walks the line around her as does everyone who works for her.
L

letget on November 20, 2009 at 12:58 PM

Chortle. Poor Alton.

fronclynne on November 20, 2009 at 1:06 PM

I am not sad to say, I am glad the Kennedy dynasty is in the past.

tessa on November 20, 2009 at 10:11 PM

That woman’s butt should have it’s own zip code. I’m just sayin’.

tcn on November 21, 2009 at 12:29 AM

Who chooses this woman’s clothing, and wouldn’t it have been better to hire a sighted person for the job?

AZCoyote on November 21, 2009 at 10:51 AM

Wow, how did I miss that ginormous pleated carrot colored montrosity? That is one scary orange dress!!! Also, has anyone told her those boob belts dont make her torso look longer or leaner? They just look like she is packing ammo.

di butler on November 21, 2009 at 11:00 AM