Green Room

“3AM” or “Obama Slumbers”

posted at 5:37 pm on October 29, 2009 by

3AM

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

Some people talk in their sleep. Some walk in their sleep. Obama dithers in his sleep.

Wethal on October 29, 2009 at 5:58 PM

IF this were a Dubya cartoon, wouldn’t there be speculation as to who’s in bed with him? And even that it’s not a Dubya cartoon, shouldn’t there be a fact check? Not enought clubs in the bag? No colon after the “3″ on the clock.

Where’s a good lib fact checker when you need one?

Robert17 on October 29, 2009 at 6:04 PM

Golf bag is a nice touch!

Ace ODale on October 29, 2009 at 7:40 PM

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! Of course, while I’m laughing at this, I’m praying for the men and women who are being left to hang by this man. It really is disgusting.

Bush had more patriotism and love for our troops in his pinkie nail than The Joker in Chief has in his whole lying, Chicago-style thug, liberal loon, communist lovin,’ jihadi apologist body. The fact that he FINALLY showed some real respect for America’s heroes but couldn’t keep from using it as a photo op proves it.

And yes, I do believe a president should honor those who have given their lives for this country. I have absolutely no problem with that aspect of that action.

But to use such a solemn, tragic and heart-breaking event to attempt to gain praise from the public and make brownie points with those who are unhappy with your work is just sickening.

All over the net they’re saying Bush never went to meet the fallen at Andrews. Maybe not. But he damned well listened to his generals (not always, but more often than this joker has) and cared more for those in harm’s way than Obama has/does. In fact, Bush quit golfing altogether and was skewered for even taking a vacation at all while our troops were fighting. Obama can’t or won’t even find time to talk to the Secretary of Defense, much less the general who is running the show.

Who’s the better president? Let’s let each man’s actions speak for themselves.

Mad Mad Monica on October 29, 2009 at 11:08 PM

I tried to defend Obama and praise him for his ability to honor the fallen troops. But the photo op thing changed my mind. George Bush used to show up and visit with the troops all the time without any press around. If Obama had done that, I’d probably continue to defend this one act. I don’t think I can anymore.
Mostly because of the dithering around while people are losing their lives.

mjk on October 30, 2009 at 7:28 AM

Oh, how I wish Hillary had gotten the nomination. It’s amazing how much better she would have been.

Abby Adams on October 30, 2009 at 9:31 AM

Abby Adams on October 30, 2009 at 9:31 AM

That’s like saying Ed Gein was a nicer guy than Jeff Dahmer.

Jeff from WI on October 31, 2009 at 7:56 AM