It’ll Be Interesting…
posted at 12:01 pm on October 22, 2009 by Mitch Berg
…how, starting with the NYTimes and the WaPo, and then filtering down through the HuffPo and the Daily Kos…
…and thence downward through MSNBC, CNN, NBC, CBS and ABC…
…and then through “The Daily Show” and “The Colbert Report”, “ThinkProgress”, the LA Times, the Chicago Tribune, the “Ed Schultz” and “liberal knockoff of Laura Ingraham” “Stephanie Miller” shows…
…and from there down through the morass of the leftyblogosphere, the “TBoggs” and “Think Progresses”, “PZ Meyerses” and “Minnesota Independents”…
…the meme will spread over the course of the next few days that “Republicans do as they are told”.
P.S.: Mr. President? Stop campaigning! You are, ostensibly, everyone’s President.
For another three and a quarter years, anyway.
Cross-posted at Shot In The Dark, where Mitch Berg rarely even does what he tells himself.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style
- Good news from Piers Morgan: Obama’s a perfect physical specimen