Red Dawn II Production Crew Blows Up Building in Detroit, Nobody Notices Difference
posted at 10:40 am on October 7, 2009 by dougpowers
The Red Dawn sequel is in production, and what better city in which to depict the horrible aftermath of unchecked socialist, communist and Marxist aggression than Detroit?
It’s said that the villian(s) in the remake will be Russians and Chinese, but given the fact that the director has donated money to Obama — as has one of the film’s co-writers — I have a feeling that some additional threats to freedom will be insurance executives who moonlight as racist tea partiers and disrupt the town hall meetings of well-intentioned liberal politicians.
The boom-boom happens at about the :45 second mark — I might be crazy, but I think you can see former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick planting the only copy of his personal finances in the building just before it blows:
It’s somewhat appropriate that there was a big explosion in Detroit yesterday, because it coincided with the Detroit Tigers giant implosion in Minneapolis last night.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation