“Jeff: A Fable” or “Part One”
posted at 5:22 pm on October 5, 2009 by Sarjex
I hope Ed and Allah will forgive this personal indulgence. Every year I participate in the world wide “24 hour comic challenge.” The idea is to, without pre planning, write and draw a 24 page comic book in 24 hours. It is the equivalent of a marathon for cartoonists. The results are often mixed.
Last year I created something that delighted my more conservative friends and ticked off my more liberal ones. I can’t think of an audience I’d like to share it more with than my Hot Air family. I’ll be releasing two pages a day. I hope you all enjoy it.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation