Sarkozy: Obama is “Incredibly Naive” and “Grossly Egotistical”
posted at 8:59 am on September 30, 2009 by Michael van der Galien
Hey, what’s that? Didn’t French President Nicolas Sarkozy receive the memo saying we Europeans are only allowed to praise Barack Obama?
“Sarkozy thinks that President Obama is incredibly naive and grossly egotistical – so egotistical that no one can dent his naiveté.”
The Frenchman thinks so little of Obama, in fact, that he fears for the free world: “he’s very worried about what that means for the West because the president of the United States is the leader of the free world. And if the president of the United States isn’t going to lead the free world, it isn’t going to be led.”
And there you had me thinking Obama would improve America’s relationship with Europe.
Well, I guess he did in a way; America is quickly becoming the laughing stock of the West, which isn’t that bad, is it?
I mean, everybody loves clowns, right?
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation