posted at 10:57 am on September 30, 2009 by Tanya
I drive past this sign every day, oddly located in the middle of the suburbs, and I’ve been meaning to take a picture for a while. I finally did it yesterday, and I figured this group would be interested in it too.
I’m not sure why I find it so hilarious that it’s next door to a McDonalds…
In the interest of fairness: While I have never seen any Christian billboards nearby — to which this could perhaps be a response — a local grocery store did put up a very tasteful, navy blue and white billboard for Ramadan.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 4:1-11
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained