posted at 10:57 am on September 30, 2009 by Tanya
I drive past this sign every day, oddly located in the middle of the suburbs, and I’ve been meaning to take a picture for a while. I finally did it yesterday, and I figured this group would be interested in it too.
I’m not sure why I find it so hilarious that it’s next door to a McDonalds…
In the interest of fairness: While I have never seen any Christian billboards nearby — to which this could perhaps be a response — a local grocery store did put up a very tasteful, navy blue and white billboard for Ramadan.
Recently in the Green Room:
- IRS To Pro-Life Groups: You Know You’re Gonna Have To Give Up This Whole Protest Thing, Right?
- Two House Dems demand Lerner resignation after using lobbyist to stage modified limited hangout
- Feelgood video of the day
- New liberal idea: Let’s raise $660 million online in a month to buy the LA Times before the Koch brothers can
- Of Course It Troubles Me. Are You Kidding Me?