Green Loons: Tsunamis Are Worse Than 9/11
posted at 10:55 am on September 4, 2009 by Howard Portnoy
Below is a photo still from a video that was on YouTube until someone at the World Wild Life Fund, the organization that commissioned it, realized how utterly over-the-top it was and pulled the clip. The ostensible point of the video — if something so deranged can be said to make a point — was to show how much worse the tsunami of 2005 was than the attacks of 9/11. Never mind that tsunamis are natural disasters and events such as those that occurred on 9/11 are (to borrow a phrase from the Secretary of Homeland Security) “man-caused disasters.”
Should you have the stomach to watch it — and, viewer warning, it will make your blood boil — Ed Driscoll was able to retain a copy of the video, which he embedded at his site before it was pulled.
Cross-posted at Zombie Contentions
Recently in the Green Room:
- Two House Dems demand Lerner resignation after using lobbyist to stage modified limited hangout
- Feelgood video of the day
- New liberal idea: Let’s raise $660 million online in a month to buy the LA Times before the Koch brothers can
- Of Course It Troubles Me. Are You Kidding Me?
- Friendly reminder from the White House about ObamaCare: “It’s. The. Law.”