Hope and Loose Change!
posted at 9:38 pm on September 3, 2009 by Slublog
Who better to work for the government than someone who believed the government is responsible for the deaths of 3,000 people?
Of course, Jones is furiously trying to backpedal on this one even though he signed the document calling for an investigation of the possibility that the Bush administration allowed the terrorist attacks of 9/11 to occur.
And unless Obama cuts this guy loose, we’re paying Jones a six-figure salary to keep a job that is unaccountable to Congress and by extension, the American people. Good call, Barry.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Programming note: Guest-hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show tonight w/ MKH
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style