Hope and Loose Change!
posted at 9:38 pm on September 3, 2009 by Slublog
Who better to work for the government than someone who believed the government is responsible for the deaths of 3,000 people?
Of course, Jones is furiously trying to backpedal on this one even though he signed the document calling for an investigation of the possibility that the Bush administration allowed the terrorist attacks of 9/11 to occur.
And unless Obama cuts this guy loose, we’re paying Jones a six-figure salary to keep a job that is unaccountable to Congress and by extension, the American people. Good call, Barry.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation