Eric Holder’s Spicy Tuna Roll
posted at 5:32 pm on August 30, 2009 by directorblue
Uhm, first file: those terrorists from Los Macheteros who petitioned for release?
Okey doke. Next file: that financier friend of the big-wigs… he’s a fugitive living in Switzerland who committed tax evasion, racketeering and trading with the enemy. But his wife looks like she’ll pony up a million for various “good causes”.
#3: those Black Panthers who stood at a polling place, dressed in paramilitary garb, swinging billy clubs and screaming racial threats?
Brace yourself, this is some shocking stuff. First, they blew cigar smoke in the USS Cole bomber’s face…
Sure thing, boss. Whoa! Criminey… …uhm, before I take these files over to Barry, I’ll have Anne Marie get you some Gas-X.
Cross-posted at: Doug Ross @ Journal.
Recently in the Green Room:
- IRS To Pro-Life Groups: You Know You’re Gonna Have To Give Up This Whole Protest Thing, Right?
- Two House Dems demand Lerner resignation after using lobbyist to stage modified limited hangout
- Feelgood video of the day
- New liberal idea: Let’s raise $660 million online in a month to buy the LA Times before the Koch brothers can
- Of Course It Troubles Me. Are You Kidding Me?