WTC 9/11 Memorial Beam Returns As Reminder of Those Americans Who Started Torturing Terrorists That Fateful Day
posted at 3:13 pm on August 25, 2009 by dougpowers
A 60-ton steel-beam fragment has been returned to the site of New York’s World Trade Center as part of a permanent exhibit, city officials said.
Let this beam send a symbolic message to those who might seek to do the U.S. and its citizens harm. President Obama has made it clear: if you provide support to those who plan or implement of the slaughter of Americans, we will find you, send you to Bermuda to live, and consider prosecuting your interrogators!
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation