Green Room

Classified information

posted at 8:56 pm on August 25, 2009 by

ABC News reports: Obama White House v. CIA; Panetta Threatened to Quit… Tensions Lead to CIA Director’s “Screaming Match”…

Several weeks ago, in a secret bunker at SEIU headquarters near K Street:

I understand you’re upset, Leon. Rest assured, this investigation is in the best interest of the country.

What the hell are you talking about? Starting investigations of the CIA officers who kept this country safe after 9/11? What are you thinking??

Leon, how do you expect us to regain credibility with the Arab Street until we adhere to the lawful principles of prisoner detention?

Frankly, Eric, I don’t give a damn! Now that I’ve been in this job a while and seen the results of waterboarding, it’s crystal clear we saved scores of innocent American lives. Civilians, dammit, civilians!

I guess we’ll just have to agree t–

Dammit, Eric, this is no game! You’re a real piece of work, you know that? Freeing the FALN terrorists, freeing Marc Rich, and even defending the Gitmo terrorists —

Hey! That wasn’t me, that was my law firm!

No matter, I’m lodging a complaint with the President. You’re undermining my authority!

CUT!!

Beautiful, guys, beautiful performance.

Axe is going to leak this tape to the useful idiots at ABC and *voila* … the health care debate is out of the news and Bush is back!

Mr. President, if you don’t mind me asking, how much do you pay Axelrod to come up with this stuff?

Ha! That, my friend, really is classified information!

Cross-posted at: Doug Ross @ Journal.

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

Absolutely brilliant!

Cinday Blackburn on August 26, 2009 at 5:12 AM

Trump signs VA reform bill into law

John Sexton Jun 23, 2017 2:41 PM
Top Pick

Top Pick

A new era of something.

“…died suddenly in less than a week just after his return to the U.S.”

The shortsightedness of “Denounce and Preserve”

Taylor Millard Jun 23, 2017 12:11 PM

Pragmatism for the sake of pragmatism doesn’t always work.

Perhaps if you threw in a new car?

Gay marriages still growing, but not as fast

Andrew Malcolm Jun 23, 2017 10:31 AM

More, but not as quickly.

Should’ve stuck with the pirate gig. It was working for him

The battle for the rubble of Raqqa is underway

Andrew Malcolm Jun 23, 2017 8:51 AM

Won’t be much left.

Your list of demands is a publicity stunt

“The jobs are still leaving. Nothing has stopped.”

Bad vendor. Bad! No cookie!

“So you want me to sing my praises, is that what you’re saying?”

Why would we possibly want that?

“I mean he sold our country to The Russians.”

I could think of someone else you might want to ask about…

Trump: I never made any recordings of Comey

Allahpundit Jun 22, 2017 2:01 PM

Bluff.

Hackers stole private data from election databases

John Sexton Jun 22, 2017 1:21 PM

Failure to protect the city

Big man on the Middle Eastern campus

Biased Americans see media as biased.

Tough times down on the liberal ranch

Will Nancy Pelosi survive this latest Dem disaster?

Andrew Malcolm Jun 22, 2017 8:41 AM

Eat quick, before it’s gone.

Slow your roll, boss

“I’m bothered by the lack of emerging evidence…”

FIrst look at the Senate health bill

John Sexton Jun 21, 2017 9:21 PM

Divide and conquer?

You know, I may have cracked the case for you, guys

“They’re still running against her and still winning races.”