Sarah Palin Had A Book
posted at 12:37 pm on July 25, 2009 by CK MacLeod
Ee-aye, ee-aye, Ø.
* * *
SUPER-UPDATE: Just found the source of the original photo: Blogger Adrienne at MOTIVATION: TRUTH – go there for add’l photos and video of the farewell picnic, and thank Adrienne if you got a kick out of her work today.
Cross-posted from Zombie Contentions.
As a couple commenters pointed out – image kindly provided by T Paine – Barack Obama had a book, too:
According to Bardman, comparing the two images: “Enough. Said.” I get the sentiment, but I’m not sure I agreee – I think it’s just a beginning point.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation