Green Room

Sarah Palin Had A Book

posted at 12:37 pm on July 25, 2009 by

6a00d83451c1db69e20115713f30e0970c-800wi

Ee-aye, ee-aye, Ø.

* * *

h/ts to powerpro on a HotAir thread and to RobinMasters on a Free Republic thread.

SUPER-UPDATE:  Just found the source of the original photo:  Blogger Adrienne at MOTIVATION: TRUTH – go there for add’l photos and video of the farewell picnic, and thank Adrienne if you got a kick out of her work today.

Cross-posted from Zombie Contentions.

UPDATE:

As a couple commenters pointed out – image kindly provided by T Paine – Barack Obama had a book, too:

With POST-AMERICAN WORLD

...keeping his place in THE POST-AMERICAN WORLD

According to Bardman, comparing the two images:  “Enough.  Said.”  I get the sentiment, but I’m not sure I agreee – I think it’s just a beginning point.

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

For some odd reason I thought of that picture from the campaign of Teh One walking to his airplane holding a copy of something called The Post-American World.

Lovely.

T.Paine on July 25, 2009 at 3:17 PM

Hope she paid for that book. If anyone gave it to her, there will be hell to pay.

Jamewah on July 25, 2009 at 3:21 PM

T.Paine on July 25, 2009 at 3:17 PM

Thanks for the image link! Gonna add it.

CK MacLeod on July 25, 2009 at 3:30 PM

I love how when you ask liberals why they hate her they reply that they think she is the dumbest person alive will hoping she’ll run in 2012 so Obama will be a shoe-in. There are several problems with that logic: 1) She isn’t. 2) Biden is a complete moron and makes whatever gaffes she committed look light in comparison. 3) Obama is doing his darndest to make anybody but him a shoe-in for President is 2012.

Rightwingguy on July 25, 2009 at 3:34 PM

There is sooooooo much contrast between image 1 and 2.

You could write volumes on the differences between the two.

Chaz706 on July 25, 2009 at 4:22 PM

She may have been given Levin’s book at the picnic, but she’s clearly already read it, since she tweeted a quote from it a week ago (Campbell’s the new Lt Gov):

“Campbell’s fiscally conserv.position on this = M.Levin’s “Conservatism is antidote to tyranny bc its principles ARE our founding principles”8:52 AM Jul 21st from TwitterBerry “

hrh40 on July 25, 2009 at 4:36 PM

The Great One!

therightwinger on July 25, 2009 at 4:37 PM

Sarah, Thank me!

What are you wearing? Send pictures!

Just kidding.

Brian1972 on July 25, 2009 at 5:00 PM

A priceless photo indeed!!
The Great One will sure to have a smile on his face!
God Bless all of our soldiers! (wounded or otherwise)
Never give up Gov. Palin. You have the nation~
Guidance and tenacity, we shall climb the hill.
be safe my friends!

hawkman on July 25, 2009 at 5:20 PM

Thanks for the picture of Obama with his book in hand. This picture is worth a thousand words or should I say trillons of dollars of debt to the American taxpayers. The man with the phoney image of greatness is finally coming into focus and hopefully for the rest of the country wises up and realizes who they voted for is a real loser. His stay in the highest office in the land must be of a short duration or else we may never see a true economic recovery. Thanks a lot state run media, your next on the list for making this travesty happen in the first place. may your ratings tumble right along with Obama’s polling numbers.

Americannodash on July 25, 2009 at 6:22 PM

Have we seen bho with a book? If so, what is it? They don’t dare show what he reads. Sarah, you are a true American and I will vote for you if you run in 2012. I am a woman, and I don’t know why women hate you. It could be, she is a lovely, intellegent, and a great mother. Something the women who hate her are not.
L

letget on July 25, 2009 at 6:33 PM

Oh goodness, I didn’t read the other posts. Sorry for the book on post 6:33
L

letget on July 25, 2009 at 6:36 PM

When is the last time you heard a politician say,

“If I die, I die”.

That’s Braveheart talk.

It’s why we love her. She inspires.

It’s why you hate her. She can win.

luvstotango on July 25, 2009 at 11:43 PM

In our nations history, there may not come a time that truly shows both the face of evil and the face of righteousness as clearly as those photos above,and the intent behind those people.

Jeff from WI on July 26, 2009 at 4:28 AM