Green Room

A wonderful gift idea…

posted at 6:21 pm on July 18, 2009 by

…when you have absolutely no intention of giving anything remotely close to the very best. Fruit baskets and flowers are for suckas!

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

I call the grape drink!

ericdijon on July 18, 2009 at 7:00 PM

Oh no you di’int!!

Laura on July 18, 2009 at 7:48 PM

Sharpton is almost done with the Michael Jackson gig less getting the U.S. Postal Service issue a Michael Jackson commemorative stamp. When he is finished with that he’ll have plenty of free time for you if this “Wonderful Gift Idea” goes viral. Being a satirist these days is no longer a protected class under the umbrella of the 1st amendment regarding free speech according to the politically correct version of common nonsense. I was really surprised that there were no prepaid vouchers from the Planned Parenthood Organization in the basket. Isn’t that being proposed by the Obamacare legislative bill on the lower house of congress? Perhaps I was misinformed.

Americannodash on July 19, 2009 at 1:55 PM

I’m a Wise-assed Latino. They don’t any of this.

Kid from Brooklyn on July 19, 2009 at 7:10 PM

Top Pick

Will they stay or will they go?

Top Pick

I can’t imagine what I was thinking when I said that

Rocking the boat majorly

Big government never contracts. It only grows more powerful

It’s only a “ban” until it becomes inconvenient

The decline and fall of Obamacare and the AHCA

Jazz Shaw Jun 24, 2017 8:31 AM

This was all over before it began

Fixing crime in America is a complicated issue

Taylor Millard Jun 23, 2017 8:31 PM

Cops alone won’t solve it.

Democrats forgot all about the “era of good feelings”

“Bernie and Jane Sanders have lawyered up.”

Winning isn’t everything. It is the only thing

Trump signs VA reform bill into law

John Sexton Jun 23, 2017 2:41 PM

A new era of something.

“…died suddenly in less than a week just after his return to the U.S.”

The shortsightedness of “Denounce and Preserve”

Taylor Millard Jun 23, 2017 12:11 PM

Pragmatism for the sake of pragmatism doesn’t always work.

Perhaps if you threw in a new car?

Gay marriages still growing, but not as fast

Andrew Malcolm Jun 23, 2017 10:31 AM

More, but not as quickly.

Should’ve stuck with the pirate gig. It was working for him

The battle for the rubble of Raqqa is underway

Andrew Malcolm Jun 23, 2017 8:51 AM

Won’t be much left.

Your list of demands is a publicity stunt

“The jobs are still leaving. Nothing has stopped.”

Bad vendor. Bad! No cookie!

“So you want me to sing my praises, is that what you’re saying?”

Why would we possibly want that?

“I mean he sold our country to The Russians.”

I could think of someone else you might want to ask about…

Trump: I never made any recordings of Comey

Allahpundit Jun 22, 2017 2:01 PM

Bluff.

Hackers stole private data from election databases

John Sexton Jun 22, 2017 1:21 PM

Failure to protect the city

Big man on the Middle Eastern campus