‘Barack, and to the Left’: GMA Analyzes Obama ‘Butt Glance’ Tape
posted at 8:43 am on July 10, 2009 by dougpowers
Now that the Michael Jackson story is waning, the media can focus on the important stories and help answer the tough questions: “Was Obama looking at that 16 year old girl’s butt?”
Drudge featured a photo, that appears to show Obama going all Bill Clinton in Rome. However, it’s a still picture, but a video exists that the media is now tearing apart frame by frame.
GMA analyzed the tape as if it were a Zapruder film of bootyliciousness and concluded that the video clearly shows Obama wasn’t checking out the girl’s butt (they also don’t think he’s a socialist, so take that for what it’s worth) — however, the experienced male glancer will tell you that you always have a “plan B” in case you’re caught looking and need to make it like you were focusing on something else, so who knows.
It doesn’t appear that Obama was overtly checking the girl out (if he was, at least he didn’t make it quite as obvious as Bill Clinton) — Sarkozy, however, is another story altogether:
At least we’ve found one way to get these G8 guys to move to the right.
Update: That was fast… a movie is already in the works about this incident:
Recently in the Green Room:
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 4:1-11
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained