Green Room

Video of Sanford’s Evita

posted at 7:42 am on June 26, 2009 by

The Kid is back, doing the work that serious bloggers don’t have the time to do (I’d rather have the Cap’n covering the Obama Failfest, wouldn’t you?).  Quick cliff-note translation:  Champur is covering NYC post 9-11.  She discussed the smell of death still lingering over Lower Manhattan, the patriotic displays, cleanup efforts at Ground Zero, fear of bioattacks (anthrax), and New York’s gradual return to everyday life (noting that, once again, The Producers was sold out).  She was very “just-the-facts”.  The anchor felt the need to apologize for Islam vis-a-vis the terrorists, but even that was very brief, unlike what we saw here.  Just sayin’, she looks a LOT like Mrs. S. here.

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

What did she say?

jake-the-goose on June 26, 2009 at 9:08 AM

She has a 5:00 shadow, and impressive eyebrows.

Akzed on June 26, 2009 at 9:10 AM

Just sayin’, she looks a LOT like Mrs. S. here.

Well we do know that she’s a chief executive at a major international company. Seems like the Govornor likes powerful women…

Dritanian on June 26, 2009 at 9:11 AM

Those are some Groucho-class eyebrows.

DarthBrooks on June 26, 2009 at 9:12 AM

blame it on Rio

stormin1961 on June 26, 2009 at 9:14 AM

FUG. Fathers Day? Really? What a guy.

marklmail on June 26, 2009 at 9:15 AM

She does need a good pluckin.

txag92 on June 26, 2009 at 9:16 AM

Good work. Yesterday hardly a photo could be found.

Disturb the Universe on June 26, 2009 at 9:16 AM

where is the translation?. no speak this language.

hawkman on June 26, 2009 at 9:18 AM

Hardly worth ruining your life for. Men are stupid!

ndulik on June 26, 2009 at 9:23 AM

Cliff-notes of her piece above the vid. There’s your translation.

Kid from Brooklyn on June 26, 2009 at 9:25 AM

I’ll add my comment to the many….

Strong eyebrow.

rollthedice on June 26, 2009 at 9:27 AM

At least she dosnt have a uni-brow.

hanoverfist on June 26, 2009 at 9:27 AM

She looks like she’d be great in the sack.

Percy_Peabody on June 26, 2009 at 9:34 AM

shes hott.

moonbatkiller on June 26, 2009 at 9:35 AM

3 years living in Peru pays off… she’s basically talking about the nationalistic pride of the US following 911. The studio guy asked her how people deal with the smell of the dead coming from the river. She responds talking about the dust in the air that smells bad and how people are getting nausea and wearing masks. She responds to question about people fearing contamination in the water but most people just fear another terror attack more than anything else. She’s basically just reporting on the hours/days following 911. Nothing scandalous, just reporting.

anticucho on June 26, 2009 at 9:40 AM

can’t see her tan lines.

ctmom on June 26, 2009 at 9:42 AM

Flush.

watson007 on June 26, 2009 at 9:44 AM

lol the eyebrows…bet there’s a thick carpet down there too….

pseudonominus on June 26, 2009 at 9:47 AM

This is the “great beauty” Sanford ruined his marriage and career for?

Yikes.

AZCoyote on June 26, 2009 at 9:48 AM

Even today, this is disturbing video.

She does look like she has a trim figure and a good chest, though. I can picture her screaming “Caramba! Que hombre” a the appropriate moment..

steve007 on June 26, 2009 at 9:50 AM

She says there are flags everywhere and people are dressing in the colors of the flag. Life is returning to normal but slowly. She can get close to the Towers by walking. There are a lot of trucks there hauling away the debris and the workers say it will take 6-9 months to do the clean up. There is still dust in the air and a smell that makes you sick. People are scared of a follow on attack of biological agents in the water.

Ted Torgerson on June 26, 2009 at 10:15 AM

Holding out for a picture of the “two magnificent parts” of her

wildweasel on June 26, 2009 at 10:20 AM

Yes, strong browed frau.

I’m big on the Latin/Med look in women. But, uh……she doesn’t appear to be anything special much less worth losing your famly and career over.

I dunno…..

JoeinTX on June 26, 2009 at 10:27 AM

I’d say very hot. But not “ruin your lfe” hot, especially considering who he was already married to.

At least he wasn’t swapping one pig for another, like Bubba.

BuzzCrutcher on June 26, 2009 at 10:41 AM

All I can say is she had better be Sierra Hotel HOT on the sheets cause she is not a head turner !

ColdWarrior57 on June 26, 2009 at 10:46 AM

The video has too much compression to really tell, but she is in Jennifer Connolley territory if you ask me…

Much better than the photos I saw yesterday. That chipmunk they showed yesterday cannot be the same person…

tommylotto on June 26, 2009 at 10:49 AM

I’d hit it.

matd on June 26, 2009 at 10:57 AM

Madonna as Evita

slp on June 26, 2009 at 11:04 AM

where is the translation?. no speak this language.

hawkman on June 26, 2009 at 9:18 AM

Press #5 for English

Rovin on June 26, 2009 at 11:08 AM

kudos to Sanford for his tastes, as Schwarzenegger said, those latin women with that latin blood have something special.

But I don’t know if she was worth the affair and throwing away a shot @ being president. Guys need to find a safe hobby that’ll keep them from wandering around, like Origami or MMA.

bombos on June 26, 2009 at 11:11 AM

ColdWarrior57 on June 26, 2009 at 10:46 AM

Maybe he liked her as a person or something.

capitalist piglet on June 26, 2009 at 11:15 AM

I wouldn’t spend the airfare.
She’d have to come to Norte America to make it worth it.

Little Boomer on June 26, 2009 at 11:22 AM

I just don’t get it. I can’t see the great attraction from either direction. I mean, we’re talking soul mates here?

Pilgrimsarbour on June 26, 2009 at 11:33 AM

Dude she’s wall-eyed.

I don’t get it. Maybe being a Governor isn’t the draw for the hot babes that we’ve always assumed it was.

TexasDan on June 26, 2009 at 11:57 AM

those eyebrows. yep, definitely some persian/afghan-type genes in her.

not a bad-looking woman, though…

homesickamerican on June 26, 2009 at 11:59 AM

Classy comments for the win.

Reaps on June 26, 2009 at 12:01 PM

Que feo! putana.

Wow, all the way to…..argentina for this.

EMR on June 26, 2009 at 12:10 PM

Reaps on June 26, 2009 at 12:01 PM

You can say that again. This whole sordid story makes my skin crawl, from the idiot governor to those commenting whether the slut he wrecked his marriage over was “hot” enough to do it for. Yes, I called her a slut. I wonder if that is a banning offense. I don’t really care, because any woman who would wreck a marriage is nothing more than that; a selfish immoral slut. Factor in the children and there are not words. The two are pathetic narcissistic scum, and many of the comments throughout the entire thing are a terrible sign of the base vulgarity of our culture.

I can not believe how many I have seen over the last couple of days saying things about how he should have just divorced his wife and then gone on to shacking up with the tramp of his choice. That would have been the smart thing to do? Really? For mercy’s sake, how would that have been better? What would the difference be? He would still be destroying his family! He would still be the same selfish pri*k thinking with his pen*s, discarding his family for something that will not last. And this sort of lustful relationship doesn’t, because even if she were the most gorgeous woman in the world, looks fade. The excitement wears off, for anyone. Soul mates? Give me a break. Love…not even in the equation. My priest gave a wonderful homily just a few weeks ago on love, and how we have lost the meaning. Best line in it: “You can not sin with someone you love.” These people and people like them love only themselves.

God have mercy on the children.

ARGHH….I’m so sick of the narcissistic sex crazed world we live in. I really am.

pannw on June 26, 2009 at 12:23 PM

She does look wall-eyed, although maybe it’s just the angle at which she’s holding her head. I kind of like the eyebrows. They have that Audrey Hepburn/Cindy Crawford lushness.

SD on June 26, 2009 at 12:35 PM

I am seeing an exotic Jennifer Connelly and Brooke Shields in her features. She has a seductive, latina voice too. She had Gov. Sanford at “Hello.”

Mrs. Sanford has a very different look IMO.

Gov. Sanford, you’ve been a very bad boy! I still can’t get over how he fooled everyone. Why is it always the quiet ones?

sarahpalinfan99 on June 26, 2009 at 1:00 PM

waiting for the swimsuit photos, but initial take is I’d hit it.. but would travel half the world to do so. She must have some super secret Latina sex skills or something.

Alden Pyle on June 26, 2009 at 1:22 PM