Video of Sanford’s Evita
posted at 7:42 am on June 26, 2009 by Kid from Brooklyn
The Kid is back, doing the work that serious bloggers don’t have the time to do (I’d rather have the Cap’n covering the Obama Failfest, wouldn’t you?). Quick cliff-note translation: Champur is covering NYC post 9-11. She discussed the smell of death still lingering over Lower Manhattan, the patriotic displays, cleanup efforts at Ground Zero, fear of bioattacks (anthrax), and New York’s gradual return to everyday life (noting that, once again, The Producers was sold out). She was very “just-the-facts”. The anchor felt the need to apologize for Islam vis-a-vis the terrorists, but even that was very brief, unlike what we saw here. Just sayin’, she looks a LOT like Mrs. S. here.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 4:1-11
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained