You Will Know Them By the Company They Keep
posted at 2:33 pm on June 5, 2009 by coldwarrior
If there ever was a time to examine this most basic precept…you will know them by the company they keep…the latest from the Murtha camp is compelling, indeed.
Two of John Murtha’s associates, two who have received goodies from Murtha’s earmarks over the years, over $14 million of our tax dollars, according to some sources, well, these two have a bit of a sordid past…just a bit.
At what point will the citizens of Pennsylvania come to their senses? At what point will the Department of Justice start doing its job…going after fraud and embezzlement and that sort of stuff?
And where is Congress in all of this? Murtha is a dark stain on the Nation, his quips about murderous Marines aside, he is the prototypical sleezeball member of Congress, in bed with this Administration, and this Congress, and one is reminded of Nancy Pelosi’s claim about the most ethical Congress evah…
Not only does Murtha have to go, he has to do hard time…for to suggest Murtha had no idea at all about who was on the receiving end of his largesse calls for the suspension of not only belief, but sanity as well.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Two House Dems demand Lerner resignation after using lobbyist to stage modified limited hangout
- Feelgood video of the day
- New liberal idea: Let’s raise $660 million online in a month to buy the LA Times before the Koch brothers can
- Of Course It Troubles Me. Are You Kidding Me?
- Friendly reminder from the White House about ObamaCare: “It’s. The. Law.”