Obama to Israel: No Soup(er Eagle) For You!
posted at 10:30 pm on May 29, 2009 by Kid from Brooklyn
No Super Eagle, No Lightning, No Apache Longbow. I first caught wind of this travesty on Ace’s headlines bar, before he main-paged it. This looks to me like the second shoe dropping, as Obama’s Israel policy becomes ever apparent. Unilateral withdrawal on one hand, and forcible disarmament on the other. Back to the 1949 borders, you say? Please refer to the final minute of “Killing In The Name Of”. If I lived anywhere near Ishafan, Natanz or Bushehr, I’d start packing. Israel isn’t just getting backed into a corner, they’re getting backed into Iran. Osirak II’s a wrap, kids.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation