Biden vs Bo
posted at 2:35 pm on May 13, 2009 by Tanya
All of the media coverage on Monday was so swamped with news/gossip from the Correspondents’ Dinner, I completely missed this. (I re-scanned the archives and headlines for the week and surprisingly, didn’t see it — hopefully it’s not old news.)
Joe Biden gave the commencement address at Syracuse University on Sunday, and stopped to chat with some kids from a local elementary school after he was finished. One of them asked him about dogs.
“Yeah, but guess what? I’ve got a dog that lives with me,” Biden replied. “The smartest, coolest dog in the world.”
Everybody thinks they have the best dog in the world, of course. But does he leave it at that? How can you even ask that?
“The new dog I have is only five months old and his name is Champ,” Biden told the schoolkids.
“My dog is smarter than Bo, his dog,” he jabbed.
Awesome. I love this guy.
Sure, sure. Of course Sarah would have been a better VP. But then where would we get our entertainment? Biden gives Obama more abuse than the entire mainsteam media combined.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation