The Days of Swine and Moses
posted at 6:11 am on May 7, 2009 by Moxie
A lot has happened in fourteen days — since Friday, the 24th of April — when the wires started buzzing 24/7 about the “Swine Flu”.
Oh wait, my bad. Now it’s the much more politically correct, H1N1 (Dems can’t offend the porcine population, they might need Porky Pig or pro-choice Miss Piggy to vote in 2010 and 2012).
In the meanwhile, a lot of stories haven’t been covered nearly enough outside of blogs and Fox News. Oddly, the vast majority of these stories seem to be things Obama God, Jr. wants to keep quiet. Here’s a not so exhaustive list:
- That little problem of a projected 1.7+ trillion dollar deficit, from the very people who moaned at Bush’s comparatively minuscule deficit.
- That’s okay, God, Jr. promised a chicken in every pot, and his biggest supporter Oprah provided! There were line-ups at Kentucky Fried Chicken locations across the country, however, her coupons for free food often proved as useless as an American dollar in Paris. But at least those who got the free grub got gas.
- Speaking of fuel, people right of center and those in NYC know, Scare Force One buzzed NYC for the $380,000 photo op. The results of which may (or may not) actually be released. And may, or may not further terrorize New Yorkers when they realize exactly who is in the oval office.
- Oh, on total transparency, God, Jr. has proclaimed the tracking of ‘every dime’ of stimulus will be delayed until 2010.
- In the meanwhile, Bank of America needs billions and billions more, likely to be spent long before we achieve Deepak Chopra style transparency, world peace, and the universal ability to take a free yoga class, in 2010.
- But back to the present, I heard there is a successful school voucher program in DC, being revoked. Who would do such a thing?
- No one knows, but the USA’s Community Organizer in Chief wanted Grey Poupon on his burger.
- Speaking of community, God, Jr.’s plan to close Guantanamo includes them being released in your backyard. That’s cool with you, right?
- It better be, or the Obama misadministration might threaten you with public attacks, the way they didn’t to Chrysler creditors who refused to surrender their contractual rights!
- Speaking publicly, John Edwards, formerly the pretty-bunny-boy of the Democratic party has a wife with terminal cancer and a book coming out, which mentions his alleged affair with possible baby mama, Rielle Hunter.
- Plus, someone doled out a bunch of hush money for Rielle, and guess whose campaign funds are being looked over?
- Of course, some good did come of the swine flu hysteria. Joe Biden told people not to fly or expose themselves to confined areas. He should know all about confined areas, having been released from his own undisclosed padded location.
Some people might be wondering where Moses works into this, and why an Atheist is mentioning Moses at all. But as the story goes, Moses had to tap the rock twice to produce water…and many stories are worth repeating. Even if we can’t add anything new.
But I know I missed so many stories, glossed over by the mainstream media, feel free to add them in the comments.
Recently in the Green Room: