Speaking of Hot Air bloggers who also write at AIP,
posted at 12:10 pm on May 7, 2009 by Patrick Ishmael
my latest is now up.
I’ve been writing about the Missouri budgetary issues and St. Louis’s public transit quandry a lot as of late, and insofar as those two issues are related, it appears there may some resolution. The House went from supporting no stimulus dollars for projects that wouldn’t be funded when the money ran out, to supporting $20 million in stimulus funding to add routes lost by the St. Louis Metro after St. Louisans decided not to fund them, to supporting no stimulus money for Metro, and then back to passing $12 million in stimulus funding for it. That’s all within about a three month period.
Details at the link. And a big welcome to Ed on his new column at AIP. HA’s spreading…
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation