Speaking of Hot Air bloggers who also write at AIP,
posted at 12:10 pm on May 7, 2009 by Patrick Ishmael
my latest is now up.
I’ve been writing about the Missouri budgetary issues and St. Louis’s public transit quandry a lot as of late, and insofar as those two issues are related, it appears there may some resolution. The House went from supporting no stimulus dollars for projects that wouldn’t be funded when the money ran out, to supporting $20 million in stimulus funding to add routes lost by the St. Louis Metro after St. Louisans decided not to fund them, to supporting no stimulus money for Metro, and then back to passing $12 million in stimulus funding for it. That’s all within about a three month period.
Details at the link. And a big welcome to Ed on his new column at AIP. HA’s spreading…
Recently in the Green Room:
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style
- Good news from Piers Morgan: Obama’s a perfect physical specimen