Green Room

Another Reason I Like Ann Coulter? She’s a Giver!

posted at 7:33 pm on May 4, 2009 by

When you watch this thirty-second smackdown of the D-list talent and Z-list intelligence Joy Behar, you might be tempted to say that Ann Coulter was the winner.

You’d be wrong. Anytime Joy Behar is shown to be the braying jackass she is, we’re all winners.

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

I couldn’t stop laughing for almost an hour.
My ribs still hurt.

Dark Horse on May 4, 2009 at 7:53 PM

That was a fingerlicking, two-fisted fisking! Yum.

Jewel on May 4, 2009 at 8:01 PM

Oh, Ann is such a treasure!
I have always loved her….LOLOLOL!!!

Jenfidel on May 4, 2009 at 8:12 PM

Is it okay for me to mourn the fact that Joy Behar wasn’t aborted? Didn’t think so. Scratch that.

Can I instead wish that at the request of OBambi 2 or 3 released Gitmo detainees take up residence in her house, since they’ll have to have somewhere to go if they’re released, and she doesn’t believe in torturing the poor misunderstood jihadis? OK then, let’s go with that one.

Good job, Ann!

TeeDee on May 4, 2009 at 9:15 PM

I still say the Republican Party should send all Congressmen and politicians to the Ann Coulter Training School for How To Handle the Left Wing Media. She does it so well and they are so bad at it that they cave in fear. And they sell us all out in the process!

Christian Conservative on May 4, 2009 at 9:49 PM

Wow, in just a few seconds, Ann came up with the perfect counterargument to all the left-wing a$$holes that want to whine about waterboarding terrorists. This one needs to be repeated ad infinitum.

thirteen28 on May 4, 2009 at 10:34 PM

Christian Conservative on May 4, 2009 at 9:49 PM

GREAT Idea!! No more Mr Nice Guy. They (Left Wing Media) already think your a sh$t, might as well hit them right back with it!

Failing that, they can come to my house and watch me throw things at my tv!

TN Mom on May 4, 2009 at 10:34 PM

Oh Ann, you are my hero! And Joy is about as low as a woman can go. Her smile took on a slightly sick, fixed quality when she realized that she had been owned.

Once I was stuck in an urgent care waiting room for two hours with Larry King and Joy on the tv. The therapy has cost me thousands so far.

Jillatpnp on May 5, 2009 at 5:56 AM

Zinged! Game, set and match to Ann

thebrokenrattle on May 5, 2009 at 7:54 AM

I would love for that clip to go on another 10 seconds. What was Behar’s reaction?

At any rate this really is the perfect and correct argument. If one favors the painful tearing apart of an innocent baby for the selfishness of the mother–then how can you claim any moral standing on any human rights issue?

You can be pro-choice but you give up your right to have any other opinion on human rights.

petunia on May 5, 2009 at 10:35 AM

I saw the whole segment when it was on – and Ann maintained her wit and class throughout the “gotcha moments” Behar attempted.

It must be the 58 IQ point divide…

Odie1941 on May 5, 2009 at 11:43 AM

And to think they want us to trade her in for David Frum and David Brooks.
One Ann Coulter is worth losing all the moderates in New england. I would take that deal any day of the week.

kangjie on May 5, 2009 at 3:07 PM

I love this woman, and so do my girls. Ann is awesome! KILLER intellect and hysterical sense of humor! I am soooo glad she is on our side! This was great!

freeus on May 5, 2009 at 6:56 PM

Christian Conservative on May 4, 2009 at 9:49 PM

I also love your idea.

Cindy Munford on May 5, 2009 at 7:30 PM

It must be the 58 IQ point divide…

Odie1941 on May 5, 2009 at 11:43 AM

at least if not more.

DaveC on May 6, 2009 at 9:59 AM

Top Pick

“I hope to encourage them to take personal responsibility…”

“I ain’t serving no police”

“I think a lot of Trump’s voters have as one of their primary objectives just stopping the cultural corruption that’s taking place.”

“Don’t take away my health care or you die.”

“We must all do our best to get rid of this tyrant.”

Rosenstein: Comey broke with DoJ norms on memo leak.

“Nobody has ever accused me of pulling any weapon on them.”

“Fourteen people had stab wounds, cuts and bruises, with two of the injured surviving critical stab wounds.”

Okay… you first.

“We should repeal it and replace, and we shouldn’t leave town until this is complete.”

“He feels like he is being thrown under the bus …”

“McCain has always been a fighter”

Ed Morrissey Jul 20, 2017 8:41 AM

“Cancer doesn’t know what it’s up against.”

They may be on to something

How capitalism averted the bee-pocalypse

John Sexton Jul 19, 2017 9:31 PM

“there are more honeybee colonies in the country today than in nearly 25 years.”

CBO releases estimate on Obamacare repeal

John Sexton Jul 19, 2017 8:31 PM

“The number of people who are uninsured would increase by 17 million in 2018, compared with the number under current law.”

Kasich: Fix Obamacare with more spending

Jason Hart Jul 19, 2017 8:01 PM

Ohio Gov. John Kasich wants Congress to “fix” Obamacare’s insurance exchanges with more federal spending

“This is a momentous decision.”

“One was told that she—her skin was too light and that she needed to listen to people of darker colored skin…”

Disruptor?

Time off without pay for play

The new DOJ guidelines on asset forfeiture are obscene

Taylor Millard Jul 19, 2017 5:01 PM

Guilty until proven innocent.

“We’re just wondering what happened there.”

“This is an attempt at a political intervention.”

The blame game

“Inaction is not an option.”

“You have no feelings. You Christians are all racists.”

Whoflubdits.