Green Room

Another Reason I Like Ann Coulter? She’s a Giver!

posted at 7:33 pm on May 4, 2009 by

When you watch this thirty-second smackdown of the D-list talent and Z-list intelligence Joy Behar, you might be tempted to say that Ann Coulter was the winner.

You’d be wrong. Anytime Joy Behar is shown to be the braying jackass she is, we’re all winners.

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

I couldn’t stop laughing for almost an hour.
My ribs still hurt.

Dark Horse on May 4, 2009 at 7:53 PM

That was a fingerlicking, two-fisted fisking! Yum.

Jewel on May 4, 2009 at 8:01 PM

Oh, Ann is such a treasure!
I have always loved her….LOLOLOL!!!

Jenfidel on May 4, 2009 at 8:12 PM

Is it okay for me to mourn the fact that Joy Behar wasn’t aborted? Didn’t think so. Scratch that.

Can I instead wish that at the request of OBambi 2 or 3 released Gitmo detainees take up residence in her house, since they’ll have to have somewhere to go if they’re released, and she doesn’t believe in torturing the poor misunderstood jihadis? OK then, let’s go with that one.

Good job, Ann!

TeeDee on May 4, 2009 at 9:15 PM

I still say the Republican Party should send all Congressmen and politicians to the Ann Coulter Training School for How To Handle the Left Wing Media. She does it so well and they are so bad at it that they cave in fear. And they sell us all out in the process!

Christian Conservative on May 4, 2009 at 9:49 PM

Wow, in just a few seconds, Ann came up with the perfect counterargument to all the left-wing a$$holes that want to whine about waterboarding terrorists. This one needs to be repeated ad infinitum.

thirteen28 on May 4, 2009 at 10:34 PM

Christian Conservative on May 4, 2009 at 9:49 PM

GREAT Idea!! No more Mr Nice Guy. They (Left Wing Media) already think your a sh$t, might as well hit them right back with it!

Failing that, they can come to my house and watch me throw things at my tv!

TN Mom on May 4, 2009 at 10:34 PM

Oh Ann, you are my hero! And Joy is about as low as a woman can go. Her smile took on a slightly sick, fixed quality when she realized that she had been owned.

Once I was stuck in an urgent care waiting room for two hours with Larry King and Joy on the tv. The therapy has cost me thousands so far.

Jillatpnp on May 5, 2009 at 5:56 AM

Zinged! Game, set and match to Ann

thebrokenrattle on May 5, 2009 at 7:54 AM

I would love for that clip to go on another 10 seconds. What was Behar’s reaction?

At any rate this really is the perfect and correct argument. If one favors the painful tearing apart of an innocent baby for the selfishness of the mother–then how can you claim any moral standing on any human rights issue?

You can be pro-choice but you give up your right to have any other opinion on human rights.

petunia on May 5, 2009 at 10:35 AM

I saw the whole segment when it was on – and Ann maintained her wit and class throughout the “gotcha moments” Behar attempted.

It must be the 58 IQ point divide…

Odie1941 on May 5, 2009 at 11:43 AM

And to think they want us to trade her in for David Frum and David Brooks.
One Ann Coulter is worth losing all the moderates in New england. I would take that deal any day of the week.

kangjie on May 5, 2009 at 3:07 PM

I love this woman, and so do my girls. Ann is awesome! KILLER intellect and hysterical sense of humor! I am soooo glad she is on our side! This was great!

freeus on May 5, 2009 at 6:56 PM

Christian Conservative on May 4, 2009 at 9:49 PM

I also love your idea.

Cindy Munford on May 5, 2009 at 7:30 PM

It must be the 58 IQ point divide…

Odie1941 on May 5, 2009 at 11:43 AM