That Sound? Ed Begley Jr’s Head Exploding.
posted at 2:30 pm on May 1, 2009 by Tanya
This is the most beautiful thing I’ve seen all day. For sooooo many reasons.
At the Society of Automotive Engineers‘ recent world congress in Detroit, hybrid engine developer Raser Technologies unveiled a whopper — a plug-in, extended-range Hummer powered by Raser’s E-REV power train engine. Yes, you read that right – an electric Hummer H3 that has 268 hp, a 40 mile all-electric range, and a fuel efficiency of over 100 mpg.
That’s right. A Hummer that gets better mileage than a Prius.
It’s only in the demo phase right now, but when it’s done I’m going to need about four. Any suggestions for the bumper sticker(s)?
Recently in the Green Room:
- Programming note: Guest-hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show tonight w/ MKH
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style