That Sound? Ed Begley Jr’s Head Exploding.
posted at 2:30 pm on May 1, 2009 by Tanya
This is the most beautiful thing I’ve seen all day. For sooooo many reasons.
At the Society of Automotive Engineers‘ recent world congress in Detroit, hybrid engine developer Raser Technologies unveiled a whopper — a plug-in, extended-range Hummer powered by Raser’s E-REV power train engine. Yes, you read that right – an electric Hummer H3 that has 268 hp, a 40 mile all-electric range, and a fuel efficiency of over 100 mpg.
That’s right. A Hummer that gets better mileage than a Prius.
It’s only in the demo phase right now, but when it’s done I’m going to need about four. Any suggestions for the bumper sticker(s)?
Recently in the Green Room:
- IRS To Pro-Life Groups: You Know You’re Gonna Have To Give Up This Whole Protest Thing, Right?
- Two House Dems demand Lerner resignation after using lobbyist to stage modified limited hangout
- Feelgood video of the day
- New liberal idea: Let’s raise $660 million online in a month to buy the LA Times before the Koch brothers can
- Of Course It Troubles Me. Are You Kidding Me?