Napolitano & DHS Order Border Patrol Agents NOT to Wear Protective Face Masks
posted at 3:43 am on May 1, 2009 by gatewaypundit
This is unbelievable!
JANET NAPOLITANO STRIKES AGAIN!
The Department of Homeland Security told border patrol agents they can not wear face masks to work for protection.
DHS Secretary Janet Napalitano is worried about the political aspects of how it may look to the general public!
Washington says the idea of seeing agents wear masks may spread more concern.
If the agents ignore the command they could be penalized:
Video via ABC 10 and Free Republic
From the video:
Janet Napolitano strikes again! Time to call for her resignation. Our Border patrol agents are NOT permitted to protect their health because DHS doesn’t like how it looks to the public and does not want commerce to be effected at the risk of American lives.
“We are now calling for Janet Napolitano’s immediate resignation!” William Gheen, President of ALIPAC.
Agents want to wear the N-95 respirator masks.
Cross-posted at Gateway Pundit.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 4:1-11
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained