Now Is No Time For Disease-Fueled Xenophobia!
posted at 8:31 am on April 26, 2009 by Jules Crittenden
That alien-packed panel truck full of swine flu incubators already crossed the border. Anyway, disease-fueled xenophobia is no reason to implement sound immigration policy, not when so many other good reasons exist. It just makes a good, if potentially devastating gotcha on people who think encouraging a parasitic, lawless underclass makes any kind of sense.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 4:1-11
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained