Now Is No Time For Disease-Fueled Xenophobia!
posted at 8:31 am on April 26, 2009 by Jules Crittenden
That alien-packed panel truck full of swine flu incubators already crossed the border. Anyway, disease-fueled xenophobia is no reason to implement sound immigration policy, not when so many other good reasons exist. It just makes a good, if potentially devastating gotcha on people who think encouraging a parasitic, lawless underclass makes any kind of sense.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Programming note: Guest-hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show tonight w/ MKH
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style