Circular Jerkality As A Concept In International Law
posted at 1:09 pm on April 26, 2009 by Jules Crittenden
Greenwald’s your guy, in an important sitdown with the UN Special Raconteur on Torture. No, wait a minute, I think the Other McCain already locked down that title. Make that the UN Special Rapporteur on Torture. Anyway, Greenwald and the rapporteur enjoyed a few special Bush-bashing moments this week, defining their way around anything that actually means anything.
Recently in the Green Room:
- IRS To Pro-Life Groups: You Know You’re Gonna Have To Give Up This Whole Protest Thing, Right?
- Two House Dems demand Lerner resignation after using lobbyist to stage modified limited hangout
- Feelgood video of the day
- New liberal idea: Let’s raise $660 million online in a month to buy the LA Times before the Koch brothers can
- Of Course It Troubles Me. Are You Kidding Me?