A More Aggressive Carterism
posted at 12:47 pm on April 25, 2009 by Jules Crittenden
It’s Carterism on steroids. Carterism with abs. Cooler, too, wears shades sometimes. But is it as needlessly, wretchedly destructive? Who knows. The new Carter for a new era is just getting started.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation