Let The Precriminations Begin!
posted at 8:03 am on April 23, 2009 by Jules Crittenden
Fair’s fair. US Rep Peter Hoekstra, R-Mich, ranking Repub on House Intel at WSJ advocates prosecutons all around for waterboarding and the great damage done to US national security. I’m with Hoekstra: Don’t forget Congress, which signed off on all that back in the day, and POTUS, who is proactively undermining our intel agencies’ ability to operate and providing aid and comfort.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation