Just In At Crittenden’s Right-Wing Warmonger Bookshop
posted at 12:12 pm on April 19, 2009 by Jules Crittenden
My next read, new out this month, Victory Point: Operations Red Wings and Whalers – the Marine Corps’ Battle for Freedom in Afghanistan, describes 2/3 Marines operations in the Korengal Valley region before, during and after the incident dramatically described by SEAL Marcus Luttrell in Lone Survivor: The Eyewitness Account of Operation Redwing and the Lost Heroes of SEAL Team 10.
Ed Darack was a freelance photog on an extended embed with the battalion in training, in Afghanistan and in Iraq. Looks good, promises new insight into the tragic incident that was one of the deadliest days in recent American military history, producing a posthumous Medal of Honor and several Navy Crosses.
It’s another addition to the stacks at Crittenden’s Boutique Right-Wing Warmonger Bookshop, where we invite you to browse, or just hang out and … you know … monger war. Kumbayah-singing lefties and non-commital moderates also welcome.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget