Stephen Gordon Tea-Bags Rachel Maddow
posted at 10:44 am on April 15, 2009 by The Other McCain
My buddy Stephen Gordon, who helped break the DHS ‘Rightwing Extremist’ report, was on MSNBC last night with Rachel Maddow.
(H/T: Liberty Papers.) Gordo’s hard shots at Newt Gingrich, Mike Huckabee and Alan Keyes should suffice to dispel any notion that the Tea Party movement is a “neocon/Republican/Fox News” conspiracy. Gordo is a genuine libertarian, who was Alabama coordinator for Ron Paul’s GOP primary campaign, then worked as a strategist for Bob Barr‘s Libertarian Party presidential campaign. He has been deeply involved in helping plan Tea Party events in Alabama.
Full disclosure: I’m posting this from Gordo’s dining room at his home in Hartselle, Alabama. I’m participating in two Alabama (Sweet) Tea Party events today, on the University Quad in Tuscaloosa at 5 p.m. CDT, and at 6:30 p.m. at Veteran’s Park in Hoover.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style
- Good news from Piers Morgan: Obama’s a perfect physical specimen